Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love Poem :]

Here's something that should give you a warm hug, :] enjoy!

Honey, I am yours

I've sang the song you've composed,
I've felt the breeze you sent.
I've immersed in the wind,
You swished me through as light.

For I forbid what's below,
Relieve what's been in dread.
Just to make it true, I grow,
I promised you to what I bled.

With scones and butter,
I swipe, spread and clutter.
To what my belief, or,
As even I shall suffer.

I love you,
As honey's bittersweet.
Like candies in the view,
All propelling in sight.

As you love me, timely severs,
It's none more of a taboo.
To contradict within declinations,
As I love you too.

Embrace my grace,
For my flesh is faithfully, in place,
To my heart is truly, in no replace,
For I am yours, I kneel and salute.

To my only phase and phrase!
You are my pace!

~KangHo

6 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, dear, I'd love to be able to write literary English like you! I'm not English speaking, but that poem sound beautiful!

kangho said...

Well... Truly, I'm not an English-speaking person too ;P, I'm an Asian kid, just so you know

Sara said...

Upppssss... really? How did you achieve such a level?

Acording to your profile, you are 21 old, and Japanese... then I repeat: how did you get "this" English? Did you study English aside from your habitual classes? Or, you are a genius...!

kangho said...

Actually, the profile's just a lie, but I'm really just an Asian Kid aged<18, English is an international language, every country needs to learn it, I just often exercise it :p

Sara said...

OK, "little liar", is anything true in your profile? Are you afraid of being too young? Don't worry, you'll grow... and you'll complain it! ;)

PS: English is NOT an international language: just one very spread in the wide world. It's built as an Western language, with Western nature, with Latin writing, and has taken few words from other languages.

kangho said...

Now... there is truth, then there is deceit, one time it is, the other it's not, have your views reside, but I will still deny ;P I am young, and only 16 :P and English, because of its widespread, got itself into a higher level, which so makes it quite "international" most Asian countries practice it so... you know, sounds kinda... "international" too since no other languages are more often practiced at most countries other than English. By the way, I am young I admit, too young indeed maybe or maybe not, that depends on "them" to look at me, you could think whatever you want :p I don't take those which demands payments from beliefs, I don't mind =P I am growing and I see the overview, that lengthy horizon out there, there are more things to learn, more to accept and more to, too let go.