Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Stuffs

"In my life, everything is countable, other than my love for you."

"Whenever I do the happy things, the fun things, the sad things, the foolish things that I've done with you, they ultimately go back to three words, "I miss you". Look at what you've done after leaving me behind!"

"In everything I do for you, I only attach immeasurable love."

"Where do I have to go to, to be able to find you again? If there is no where I can go, I would rather stay lost amidst loneliness."

"Where in the hours have you been? I miss you as the seconds count by!"

"Do you know how easily you get lost in my mind? Cuz' you never seem to get out of it!"

" "You are the star shining in my heart" -- if I get lost in the dark, maybe your star will lead me back to you."

"Your face is there,
Every morning,
Every night,
Every evening,
Everyday."

""Every morning is a new beginning!" -- not for me, for your face appears in my mind every moment, even when I wake up."

"Why is it so hard to count the number of times I think of you!"

No comments: