Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ken

Sadness is a sound that is loud and clear, but it fades into the endless abyss floating about no where, no direction. It fades with the echoes and sluggishly turns itself into silence. -Ken (me)

Sadness is translated through a soundless world, it collects the heat that evaporates along its way, and rains down when the clouds get too heavy, but as the clouds fall apart the rain falls delightfully in the lonely corner of a place.

If you can listen to my heart, you can listen to the rain that falls from the dark night sky, hitting under the ground bathed in the pale nightlights. And the breeze sleeps my soul again, and my soul awaits comfort.

She whose magical words whispered and left those pretty sprinkles of magic droplets, snatched my heart away.

No comments: