Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Saturday, April 17, 2010

o.o

I am the warm light that bathes you as the morning comes,
I am the shadows that follow you behind,
As the noon, and the daylight approaches,
I am the seas, the mountains, at the back of your mind.

I am the breeze of the spring that swirls by every little while,
I am the heat of the summer that rains sweat all over your head,
I am the red leaves, and the solemn wind that comes and goes in a mile,
I am the biting of the winter's wind, that stays in your bones, pestering you in bed.

I'll be around, always due,
Needless to say, I am with you.
-
Sadness is a sponge that sleeps atop the lonely ground, under the freezing rain, and bathed in the pale somnolent light.

No comments: