Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Sunday, June 6, 2010

for even the stars above are no compare

you have encouraged me, so will I encourage you, you've given me a gift, so will I gift you. I thank you again and again Lord that you have given me a good gift and a good encouragement.

for I cherish you, I thank you for everything that you've given to me. It's more than happiness can pay, and 'tis God's given gift, it sinks into my soul. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Amen.

I appreciate you, I cherish you, I treasure you, I want to find out more about you with you, I fear not the break ups and the risks and all the challenges that are to come, for I have God, and I have you.
- “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11)

No comments: