Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sigh

Just finished the E4U exam earlier today, found it interesting, pretty different from what we usually do during primary and secondary school years, I wish I could describe or explain to you how this feeling feels like, but for now I don't even know where to begin with. All I can tell you is that, the first thing after an exam is relief -- not to mention I nearly broke my finger due to too much of "finger exercising". But in relief there is grief, somehow I cannot explain this wistful and nostalgic feeling, right now, typing in front of a computer desk inside my college, I wonder why is time such a good sweeper, one who just sweeps away all things, all along the way. How much more true can this feeling be? I can't believe college in 3 months left more nostalgia than school for 11 years, but eventually we'd have to let go of all things, is this the ordeal that takes us away to the new divide? The new turn? The new wave? The new pace, the new phase, and new faces I have to meet? Guess on earth we'd have to slowly wipe away the past and no longer turn back -- what's the point, we can't anyway. If I were to primarily explain my epic experience... Hmm I was left as the outcast, would that make things sound better? Well, off I go for now, finishing this post, I will end this with a click, I ain't got much to say, I'll write more as I figure things out, right now it's excitement ready to blush in my brain, can't wreck everything else. See you sometime.

I shall this sorrow keep, and will my eyes not weep. For He is there to wipe my tears, O' Christ thank you.

I have these events wept, and the sorrows kept.

No comments: