Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Friday, May 28, 2010

sigh

O' God keeps me alive, but fear withholds the righteousness from me.

'Tis such sour news, petrify my tongue and stun my words.

If love were a little song, I want it to swing the air, I want it to swish and lurk and propel its gentleness throughout the air, and I want it to reach you. I want you to hear it, to hear this gentle chime, this calling, this little song of love.

When it's true love, I know I don't have to worry, because when I ride a plane, and when it has to crash, God and you are there to hold me on the ground.

I love you,
Of greater height than the stars above,
Oh I am in love,
Of greater depth than the abyss deep,
Yet my heart is kept at weep.

My instincts revolt against such stagnation, idling exhausts me more plentiful than predicaments' plague. I crave earnestly for spiritual rest.

I shall be good to those who are good with me, and to those who are bad with me. I promise, dear lord.

I am a wayfaring stranger, crossing this world of woe. God shall keep me in this world of woe alive. And I shall abundantly compassion give.

I appeal to you, brothers, in the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that
there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly
united in mind and thought.” (1
Corinthians 1:10)

“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a
mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of
all things.” (Ecclesiastes
11:5)

I felt the bitterness biting through my chest and agony swimming in my blood, loneliness was like the air every time I could inhale it.

No comments: