Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Sunday, May 2, 2010

what's anger?

The frustrations burn in your face, your eyelids lifted furiously, reversed, utterly bent gradients atop your both eyes, force exerted and lifting between your both eyes, wrinkles lifted and your eyes now buried under the fury and the heavy head of yours ready to combust.
-Me

But of course don't blaze and ignite yourself and yes stop frowning, start looking for solutions instead of smiling.

Your inner mouth, you lick your palate, you throw a sense of bitter, bone-biting chill that rips my light apart and see the darkness obscured, bathed in the light, now scattered like the abyssal wind's sluggish spiral on every edge of the foggy breath. The seams and the tears of the slow-paced breath. And you throw the heavy and artistic mist-like particles and hang them in the air. It chills its bites in my bones, then creeps into my soul, and you make me weep.
-me

Your breath is cold, it settles in my bones, it crawls its way through the door of my heart, penetrates through it, then it breaks the remains of happiness. You massacred my remaining gold, and now you make me sleep in ashes.
-me

No comments: