Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Serenity

Tranquility

Under the starry night,
The clouds struck off the light,
And street lights all flickered
No voice could be heard.

Then the pale light struck the ground,
And I walked under the wistful firmament,
And see one that I have found.

In every moment,
And every movement,
There are less being said,
But more meaning laid.

~Ken (me)

--

Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things that I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

~Serenity Prayer
(not me)

--
It's all too tight a fight,
That he, each warrior's foe sits not on the top height,
Not too long a man,
Had he been a warrior of can.
Too many are the foes who strike their fists,
And my cheeks lie against the ground's in their hits.

And hear you now, the warriors' roar opposing selves,
Tight grasps swinging through their helves,
And I fall into bottom of heights,
I, too, common am,
You're a better man than I am.

~Ken(me) (inspired by Rudyard Kipling's Gunga Din)

No comments: