Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Friday, May 22, 2009

I realized...

Updates on my life;
Work:
Workload has been reducing recently, thank God for the moment(but it'll come back sooner or later, so I'll try my best :o) At least now I'm just thrown in a sea of exams, a tide of rushing currents of examinations! I am condemned to swim this but this isn't my real point for now :3
Life:

"The smile of an angel -- too much of innocence kills my anger toward her."
Don't you see the beauty in that? It's a perfect smile... idk why, I never saw her smile so... this was the first, or at least, that kind of innocent, pure, and real smile, I can just feel it. A genuine self-reflection is what we all desire to do at some point in life.
--
Today, I realized something when I was texting someone, when I was texting, I checked through my messages(I hardly text anyway), I saved too many messages on the phone, and those were aged more than 3 or 4 months, I realized one thing,
--
"When you hold too much of the past, you are not enough for the present, or even the day to come."
~©2009KangHo
Even for the smallest thing... just like this, I realized I wanted to store more of this person's message, than a person who passed out ignoring me now, I kept theirs but now, I have no space for the coming messages, and so I decided to delete the old ones, and start with new ones... Even when you know it, it's the end if our grasp is too tightly clung to the past.
Believe me, be happy that in the end, the next path will lead to a better conclusion.
Afterword:
Thanks for those who have supported me.
"In times, pain is a sore to people who touch their swelling point."
~©2009KangHo
22/5/2009
Insight: "Sometimes, it can only be hurtful if you touch what you believe is painful, without touching our belief, there is no pain at all."

No comments: