Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's see...

Let's give a good peek into what's going on... :]
Work:
Holidays are on their way here!
Holidays - good seasons for students to return to their homeland and revise on who they really are.
"Who we are affects who we want to be and so with who we will be."
It's good to stop by and idle a moment for yourself trying to understand more about YOU, ask yourself this very question for very many times till you find something, "Who am I?"
As for me, I've been really steady on this and I'm going to take charge of the studies I have been always lazing around with recently... I'm going to take a break from school life and look at my life, ME AND ONLY ME! You people should, too, do so.
(exams are ending, holidays are coming, but homework [holiday package] is rising)
Chill!
Life:
I realized that in life, there are a lot of hesitance. These doubts can be managed, into undeniable truths.
One thing I know the earth as, is a divisible sphere, into two equal parts, that everything is equal :/
Many things in life so happen to be mutual, mutuality works steadily through us, humans rely on each other, they need friends, guys need girls, animals need other animals for food, and the rest are nearly the same.
"The world of oneness can only bring loneliness, extreme distinction, and suffering."
It happens too in mathematics that things are mutual, the constants and coefficients rely on each other.
Theory of mathematics : "Maths isn't tough, it's mutual, equal and balanced."
Given an equation,
"6 + x = 7"
I am very sure, the most of you are able to calculate that. But my point is, the "equal sign" or "=" brings the meaning of "equality", it wants both sides to reach the same meaning, to convey the same message, to exist in a coexistent way. It's about making both sides reach an agreement, which is equality. And the "unknown" or the "x" just is an empty blank. See? Isn't it just plain easy to understand?
The solution follows this "mutual rule",
"Mutual" -- By giving one, you must receive another in return, even if you do not want it, you must still receive it, for it is what you deserve from giving.
"6 + x = 7, by deducting 6 from both sides, you get 1 for x"
"Giving something always gets you another thing in return.
"
So, don't worry about it! Be happy!
--
Today in exam, I was worried if I should just quit the subject cuz it was too boring for me, but then I knew something when my mum told me "just be happy, the results aren't so important"
--
"All the while I have been doing this, it has been about a year or two that I have been put to this test. Collectively, it was never easy, and there were many unbearable tough times that made me express my sorrow with tears out of me. All those tears and fears I have always resisted, and more than many times had I broken down due to utter fear. However, I cannot run away from this challenge, I will not run away, for if I do, I will lose my confidence."
--
Thus, I began to perceive life as a lighter burden. Now, if I want or need to do something, I believe I will strive. I put this test of life into actions. I will manage well and strive to be as possible well.
Wish me good luck!

Afterword:
"We shall walk this life with a stronger shoulder and work with what we have unhurriedly to strive for success."
~©2009KangHo
--
"Perhaps success is an utter contentment we get from completing something, even if we did not intend to begin with it."
~©2009KangHo
--
"Chances of failing may be high, but failing does not mean we cannot be happy."
~©2009KangHo
--
"Be countless and numberless, be everlasting, put those indefinite energy into your effort to achieve contentment."
~©2009KangHo

No comments: