Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today! I will "change"!

AREA OF SEGMENT IN A CIRCLE
My maths formula above, made with "area of sector - area of triangle of sector" :]
Hello my people!
Bleh it's been very hard and very long for me, but the good news is.....

FINALLY
I CAN START SHOUTING THAT
AT THIS MOMENT
FREE FROM PRISON
I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work:
I just feel like exploding into many many bits or get onto the hundredth floor of a building and jump down and break my bones!!! THAT GREAT EASE OF A BURDEN!! SO UNTIED!!! I'm no longer chained by project works, I can start worrying more on life, less on silly assignments for now, for this year, that should be about it, two assignments totally used my months up! BLEH, let's talk about something happier shall we? :D

SILLY BITCHES! SUCK ON THAT! MY CREATIVE ARTWORK! =P so you see, for each day it was suffering, the more it mattered to the outcome, and yes! finally out of the spur of my talent... I've finally made it to the ending!!! I just wanna hug whoever now, squeeze'em so hard that they might be suffocated.


Let's talk about life shall we? :D
Life:
I've recently discovered more on those silly and ugly things in life, perhaps the world can be divided into two hemispheres.

Artistic and religious;
-------------------
Scientific and logical;

total contradiction :O
even if you do not believe in a religion doesn't mean it doesn't exist ;] I was inspired, I might write a story on that :o too bad I think I'm a copycat... and I don't have that kind of persistence.... bleh!

look at the picture above, beautiful lady isn't she? but this picture makes me laugh! I like her but she doesn't like me in return, too bad, I lack the confidence, it wouldn't be enough to hold :/ bleh, better luck next time :P,
She's a beautiful but annoying and hot-tempered "woman" if I may say! I like this shot, it makes me laugh, every time I look onto this, I would only think of laughing till my organs spill :P I even took a picture of myself that looks like this... "motivation"! I should caption that :O!
Someday I'll find it, my true love <3 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;font-family:courier new;font-size:180%;" >Words:
Artistic moment :o

This was a doubt within me, this thought has been wandering in my mind for a long time up to today to some people, some girls, I wished...
"When people told me that I was too young to be in love or to even try being in one, they, too, would tell me to abstain from it, and restrain myself within that "confinement" of studies."
After some time I wondered again, and I began to witness the reality myself,
"The reality of Love is not brutal, love is brutal to people who blindfold themselves in love, or they could deny everything because to them, love is "only pleasure" and "no pain"."
And I would begin to tell a girl;
"If I were to be told to refrain from all these things, said that I was too young for all these things, if I had not the courage to face you and was unprepared, I would excuse myself with all these. But, collectively, I've come to realized for myself that, the undeniable existence of our future was always there awaiting our embrace."
And again;
"If I were too afraid, I would begin to use "too young" to excuse myself, and now, I wouldn't do so just to hold you so tight, that when I hold you, you will be enlightened and never let go of me, too."
So,
"For we are 'too young', that is just a common excuse, we deserve a chance, we trust our partner, and, too, do we trust ourselves when being in love."
----
Conclusively, "We earn respects by challenging failure to thrive better into the future."

Afterword:
To write myself out;
That's about it!
You, my friend viewing there,
Do wait and listen with care,
That my flesh can die,
Is what I cannot deny,
My body with yours isn't there as two,
But what I know,
If my love has more,
I'll come by your heart's door,

It's left only a day!
The more I do,
My body away,
My heart in you!

"When there are crops, there are pests. When there is life, there are problems."
We will have to just be brave for them =]

No comments: