Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Inspiring

The Bridge Builder

An old man, going a lone highway,
Came, at the evening, cold and gray,
To a chasm, vast, and deep, and wide,
Through which was flowing a sullen tide.

The old man crossed in the twilight dim;
The sullen stream had no fear for him;
But he turned, when safe on the other side,
And built a bridge to span the tide.

"Old man," said a fellow pilgrim, near,
"You are wasting strength with building here;
Your journey will end with the ending day;
You never again will pass this way;
You've crossed the chasm, deep and wide-
Why build you this bridge at the evening tide?"

The builder lifted his old gray head:
"Good friend, in the path I have come," he said,
"There followeth after me today,
A youth, whose feet must pass this way.

This chasm, that has been naught to me,
To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
Good friend, I am building this bridge for him."

~Will Allen Dromgoole

It has learnt me that I should learn to impart learning from what our yesterday's mistakes are and how to improvise from them. It's said that the experienced people have more wisdom and knowledge of the ones who have not passed what they have, they, are, far surer of the pain than we are of it. The ideal, the norm is to learn from not only our own mistakes, but others, or to learn from our own mistakes and teach the rest on how not to do it again. I believe this hold can be strong, and if we take note of it, surely, life's lesson is a greater, more significant breakthrough.

"We are humans who are subjected to tests by God in the beginning of time, we were never escaped from them, we are condemned to do this, but all together for the right reasons. Keep fighting!"

~Kang

Below is something I wrote a few days ago, that is something about learning from my "regrets" so I have decided, if anything, it should be now and no other time else. Enjoy!

A Mistake I Learned To Mend

"My life has only once, and an only chance to deed well, of all the time in the world, I might not live till tomorrow to see my good deed be done or succeed, I have only today and only now, so if I may demand, I will do it straight, I will do it now."
~©2009KangHo [Present Deed]


My Past "Words of the day":

1 - Have you ever tried wobbling on a stage with a steady foundation?

2 - Obligated is one, to prove himself in front of the world, just to confront exaltation.

3 - It is not foolishness to define one's own destiny, but an exaltation, a build in attitude.

4 - Love is like drug, lacking it would make you crave for more, and overdosing makes you feel sick and indulgent.

5 - A smile can strengthen the weakened, so can it weaken the wicked.

6 - We smile - to know that life isn't only about pain, to understand that happiness calms, and to know that fate is smiling at us.

(I will try to post more, a bunch of them got deleted in my old computer, I hope to be re-inspired :/, let's hope I get to retrieve them at another computer)

-Kang

No comments: