Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Monday, December 17, 2007

-_-||

-____-|| terrible, you know it's impossible, I'm trying to fix the skin of this blog. -_- anyway, visit my site,
http://www.flabbyrabbit.com/kangho
guess what, you say "Oh My Gosh, a BOY who can cook?!"
meh it's not impossible nowadays, I manage to make a good spagethi today. It's a good news, and I got a screen shot of it. Well, it's not very rare that a man can cook, everyone must learn how to cook without bothering about gender. Either you're a female or a male, you MUST know how, cuz, it's a basic of life, I'll cook it for my gf next time when I ever get one :D.Plus, most girls in the modern days(now) don't know how to cook, and that's humiliating, it's not because of standard or whatever, if you're a girl and you say you don't need to know how to cook, then go in front of a mirror and say "I'm a retard, I can't cook, I'll die of hunger and noone will save me."I'll post it later. It's nice, it's sweet, it's yummy, and it's delicious =3. ;)
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.

No comments: