Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well it's the beginnning.

Well duh, I created a blog, no big deal. Bare with it and I'll give you a good result.
Some little news happening around me. I'll post it here, well I started this blog for several reasons. First, I thought I have to. Second, I was inspired, by who? It's not you to know. Third, for some $_$ reasons just kidding, just some reasons you don't really have to know. I'll inform you guys more about this later on. Be sure to bookmark me or I'll dig your organs and hang it on a tree. (just kidding). I'm more of a writer, probably some stories will come in and you'll be shocked :O. Well I'll stop talking for now, will keep you up-to-date so don't worry about it.

No comments: