Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Would a stranger hurt? Or will uncovering something hurt more?

Chapter 5: Brutality, fearful mystery

My disappearance was a mystery, everyone tried their best to find me but no one succeeded. There was no doubt that I could be kidnapped or lost, the policemen tried searching around in town while the town folks assisted them in their search. No one knew where I went; I ran far, far away and got lost in the wilderness. I left neither trace nor a sign where I went.

A few days later, they decided to solve the case with the help of a detective. A detective would be the only hope of finding my trace. The detective started with a map with several clues. They discussed the whole situation in a room inside the police station. Mum, dad, the head of the policemen, Mack and the 24 years old detective, Mr. Anderson were in the room with the door closed. The conversation then began.

“The possibility of Jool being kidnapped is high.” said Anderson.

“Yes, I agree with you Anderson.” said Mack.

“Oh my god…save my child Mr. Detective…please...” said mum.

“There are 4 exits inside this town, and the east gate leads to the wilderness.” said Anderson with his hands holding his mouth thinking deeply.

“Jool is a smart boy, he wouldn’t run very far I assume.” said dad.

In the mean time, I was running towards the wilderness. I ran to the east side of Roscal Town, which is where I live. While I was running, I saw a man talking to a kid in front of the exit to the wilderness and I stopped. The boy seemed lost and the man seemed very familiar. The man held a gun in his hand with a dark black coat and a pair of blue long jeans. The boy’s innocent looking face shown that he was in the age of 7-13. The gun on the man’s hands made him seemed dangerous, I ran to a corner and hid myself. They had a conversation.

“Hey little boy, where are your parents?” asked the man.

“I don’t know… I am lost…” said the little boy.

Apparently, the boy was too afraid and started to cry.

“Come with me little boy… Don’t cry…I will bring you to your parents” said the man with a cunning expression.

The boy looked into the man’s eye and started to fear.

“My mum always tells me not to follow strangers, they will kidnap me” said the boy with a sad voice.

“Silly, your parents are lying to you, you don’t have to listen to them. Follow me, I will bring you home.” said the man.

The man was lying; he was trying to deceive the boy. The sun turned brighter and I started to sweat. I started to worry that something would happen to the little boy. The man gave the boy a lollipop to avoid anyone looking. No one would realize what was happening here inside this solitude. The man started to get impatient.

“Here’s a lollipop boy, now stop crying.” said the man with a higher tone.

The boy took the delicious looking lollipop and threw it on the floor.

“I don’t want the lollipop!!” shouted the boy.

The boy continued crying and the man got mad; he took out his gun and was prepared to shoot the little boy.

“Shut up little boy, or I will shoot you!” shouted the man.

The boy cried loudly and made the man angry. I could not resist what was happening so I decided to stand up for the little boy. I came out from hiding and told the man to stop. The man pulled his gun and was prepared to shoot the little boy. The little boy fell in fear and fainted.

“Don’t come near or I will shoot him!” shouted the man.

When he turned around, I saw his face. “It’s him, the criminal who escaped from jail.” I told myself. He held the gun and was about to pull the trigger as I approached him.

“Calm down… Now, drop the gun…” I told him.

Without any hesitation, I ran towards the kid and carried him in my chest. The man pulled the trigger and a loud shooting sound occurred.

“Ahhhhh!!” I shouted in pain.

“He could have ran to the wilderness.” said Anderson.

“I will call them to check out the situation.” said Mack.

“Please officer, don’t let my child in danger.” said dad.

Suddenly, a policeman came in and reported that someone heard a loud shooting sound came from the east gate to the wilderness.

“Sir, someone reported that he heard a loud shooting sound.” said the policeman.

“I’ve got a conclusion, Mack. This clueless puzzle could only come to one conclusion, Jool is not dead, he might be in danger.” said Anderson confidently.

“Get to work men… Let’s get the case solved.” said Mack.

Mack leaded the whole team of policemen with dad, mum and the detective following. I was hurt, but I managed to save the boy from that shot. I carried the boy and ran fast into the wilderness. The man shot my left arm and it hurt a lot, my arm started to bleed as I ran faster. The brutal sun made things worse; I ran so fast and managed to escape the man. The sun shined which made me consumed much of my energy which made me sweated a lot. I got lost in the wilderness while running in a no where land without a clue of where to go. I sat beside a tree and placed the little boy on the floor. I could not find any source of water to drink and started to get dizzy as the sun started to shine brighter. There were a lot of trees inside, it made me confused.

On the other hand, the man tried to follow up and eventually fell down to the harsh ground. His had hit his head on the ground and went into a coma. The police got to the east exit of Roscal town and found the criminal lying on the ground not far away. They caught the criminal and placed him inside the police car with two policemen guarding beside him.

“He must have gone into the wilderness…” said Anderson.

“The wilderness?! You must be kidding me, he’ll die inside there.” said dad with a loud tone.

“Get in team, we’ll find the boy, mister, don’t worry about it.” said Mack with a smile on his face.

They went in and the whole team started to search for me. Just when they started to search, I got weaker and decided to search for resources inside the wilderness so I could find the way out. Suddenly, a fury yellow tiger appeared in front of us. The tiger then jumped with its claws showing up and landed right in front of me. I did not know what to do and started to struggle with the tiger. I jumped on the tiger and grabbed his head tightly as it shook violently. It was shaking violently till I flew away and hit one of the unforgivable trees. I fell on to the ground with a great impact; my back was hurt and I could not stand up. The tiger charged forward with its mouth opened wide. Hence, I fainted… The boy was still unconscious while the team in their search, and found something.

To be continued…

No comments: