Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Little words, drink them

Don't make me say words that would make me apologize to you later on, please.

求めよ、さらば与えられん。motomeyo, saraba ataeraren(Ask, and it shall be given.)尋ねよ、さらば見い出さん。tazuneyo, saraba miidasan(Seek, and you shall find.)扉を叩け、さらば開かれん。tobira o tatake, saraba hirakaren(Knock on the door, and it shall be opened to you.) (Matthew 7:7)


I'm just like an alarm clock in the morning, everytime I ring, the first and only thing that comes to people who are awake because of me, is to shut me up.

For love is natural and eternal. There is one thing everyone can do without learning any powerful words, that is to love others.


I don't want to take anything without your permission. You never said that I was a good person, so I'll never say that I'm a good person, because you never said it, I'll never take your name to proclaim myself as a good person. Without you saying that I am one, I'll never be one.


My body can die, but my courage, my will, and my trust in God can never die.


Grow up please, life isn't about being a kid and remaining as one, someday everyone has to leave kid life.

No comments: