Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"I wish they would only take me as I am." -Vincent Van Gogh

As an opening:

"I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God's help I shall succeed." ~Vincent Van Gogh


"I wish they would only take me as I am." ~Vincent Van Gogh

--
You who have a warm heart, those who breath cold to you, lend them your warmth, despite how shivery their breaths can be, for their hearts were involuntarily made cold.


For those who have a great fire in their heart, it is cold out there, in the world with people, in case you ever see someone, let that someone get close to you just to share warmth from your hut, even if that person is just as cold as those who are outside.


Suffering is like the stars, they are always there, and happiness is like the sun, sometimes the sun shines too bright, the light covers them from being seen in the day, they return at night, but eventually hide when the sun shines over the earth.


"Yesterday, I was someone defeated and dejected, today, I am someone budding and growing knowing what is right to do, tomorrow, I will be someone with wisdom and strength to overcome obstacles."
~KangHo
the above sentences without the author's name attached at the back are mine
--
now for some of others'

"In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time." ~Leonardo da Vinci


"There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see." ~Leonardo da Vinci


"If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." ~Vincent Van Gogh


"Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason." ~Leonardo da Vinci


"Experience does not err. Only your judgments err by expecting from her what is not in her power." ~Leonardo Da Vinci

--

Afterword:

"Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it." ~Leonardo da Vinci


“In youth we learn; in age we understand.” ~Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach


“It is a pity that, as one gradually gains experience, one loses one's youth.” Vincent van Gogh

Your constant love is better than life itself, and so I will praise you. (Psalms 63:3)
你的持续的爱是比起生活更好,我会崇拜你。(Psalms 63:3)

Do all your work in love. (1 Cor. 16:14)
用爱去做你的全部功劳。(1 Cor. 16:14)

No comments: