Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Monday, March 22, 2010

Some that correctly describe how I feel

For everything that I do, good or bad, there is a book recording every deed that I have done. For every pain that I feel, there is a God who listens to me.

Isn't it better to solve the problems first before you enjoy instead of enjoying first then solve the problems?


Talking about a solved problem (being happy) is more pointless than talking about an unsolved problem (being sad). Though, talking about unsolved problems should not get you too emotional, the most important thing is still, to press towards a solution.


You don't love me, you only want to possess my care


If you insult others' kindness, you will be the poorest person on earth, because you are deprived of love.


Isn't it a lot better to create a godfearing being than a god-hating being?


When you walk into my heart, you melt into my heart, because when you are there, you will never disappear.


I've done so much, and this be my confession, these be my concerns.


When it's not your turn, don't jump onto me.


Just because you love someone, does not mean you have become theirs.


Just because you are in love, it does not mean you have become someone's property.


Before you leave me, I want you to be sure of one thing when you reach the outside world, do not regret that you have been with me.

No comments: