Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

new finding :o


(guess I gotta do some translation work)
我们看看。。你看到这个闪光又会反射的地砖对吧?它会反射上面所有的东西呀
Let's see, so you see this shiny and REFLECTIVE surface, don't you? IT REFLECTS WHAT IS ABOVE!

可是这有什么特别?
So, what's so special about this?
(he was pretending to walk around)
你看到一个守护人员在那边的地上边站着吗?
Do you see the GUARD standing on top of the shiny surface?
他就平常站着在那一些砖块上的旁边,在右边有一个小角落给他站,而且他的眼睛就是老是瞪着往下往那个砖块里看。。。
he stands NEXT to the shiny surface at the right corner and his eyes are always looking DOWNWARDS... at the REFLECTIVE SURFACE
你觉得他会在看什么
guess what is he looking at and waiting for?

他在等着穿裙子的女生经过,而且你也看到砖块里所看到的就是地上有的东西!
He's waiting for girls wearing skirts to pass by, and as you can see the floor reflects what's ABOVE

这是什么意思呢?
and what does it mean?

他在等着看你的底裤
He's waiting to see your UNDERWEAR.

所以你们女生要小心呀!!别给这种人赚到!

SO GIRLS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

暗示:这个是一个书店的出口在一个公共广场
HINT: THIS IS AN EXIT OF A BOOKSTORE IN A SHOPPING MALL.
请跟你们的朋友说说如果你觉得这个很重要,还有如果你关心他们!
PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT AND IF YOU THINK YOU CARE ABOUT THEM!
如果你要小心,你可以走得快一点当你看到他,或许走过那个砖块地的角落。
If you want to take caution, walk faster if you can when you get near him, or walk by the sides where the guard can't see the reflection.


just wrote something(have a look):
Do not worry, your heart that weeps in the great depth of sorrow, my heart is nothing but chained with yours, as you sink into the vast, dark and blue upset sea, I sink with you. I understand, the great depth of sorrow that weeps to me, I do not understand your case, but I understand your pain, when it's crying to me. For the empathy that binds the movements of my heart, as you weep in the utter sorrowful sea, soaks mine into your sea of abyssal sorrow, and I am here for you, and I am here with you. Your heart is next to mine, cry it out, my dear, through your physical self, my comfort will reach your heart, you will get a pat on the head of a cotton's tenderness, and a shoulder to depend and rest your heavy thinking head onto, for the sorrows that you cannot hold, believe me, I care about you. I cannot bear your suffering, but I can explore the solutions with you.
~KangHo

No comments: