Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

=o enjoy

I can't kill you with a knife, but I could always puncture your heart.

If we cannot reach the sky, I'll bring the sky to you.


The rain can ruin my painting, but it cannot cripple my arm.


I need you, your woes, fears, flaws, and charm, kindness, and just everything that makes you "you".


You're hotter than flames, if you kiss me, I'll die of combustion.


I need your eyes kept on my back, your hands wrapped in mine, your lips on my cheeks, your head laid on my shoulder, your heart next to mine. Your love closed in one room with mine.


I've had enough words said, now it's time for you to notice.


I have no face, but I have a heart.

My life has only hours left, just before I perish and sleep in ashes, my deep wish is that those moments I have in those remaining hours are with you.

No comments: