Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

o.o

My wish, so deep, in being with you, is beginning to be outlawed by you.

I do not understand, what so badly burns my heart that I do not know that there even is a fire going on?


Because she likes another person or has another mind, yet wants my attention, and my care, she keeps me waiting. She's the one, just the one, I'll leave behind, and throw to the back of my mind.


The good, that speaks, throws light into the world of the broken.


Today, the so painful looks that she threw from her eyes, my heart burns greater into the eternal flame, waiting for the arrival of the ending time.


Her looks, so pretty, captures my eyes. Her lips, so enticing, takes my breath. Her heart, so frail, seizes my protection.


And the melodic chants of her warm light threw magic that shattered and rained in the distance of the dead night's sky.


Her melody that sings, breaks open the darkness that roamed the sky.

No comments: