Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yay something for the morning! I'm the breakfast chef!

So today I've decided to pull some hands out and do some work, I've came up with just the brilliant idea, which is making breakfast >_> note: it's not wrong for guys to cook! now watch me as I cook XD
-
check out the pictures to see the process being done :D

Filling water into the pot

Preparing the noodle >_>

and the needed ingredients: pepper, black pepper, chicken cube

Here's a closer look at the chicken cube =.=

As I begin boiling the water =D

Meanwhile cutting the onions...

and finished cutting them...

The water was boiling, so I threw the noodles in and "pepper'd" them(actually sprinkling the pepper into the water to "pre-flavour" them) I sprinkled black pepper after that but no picture sorry xD

Here comes my sub-ingredients (vegetables and meatball)
My next boiling pot(for the sub-ingredients)

I removed the noodles from the first boiling pot and poured the water away, then added some new water in, the noodles are safely kept on a big bowl :D don't worry I didn't eat it, neither did the ghost
Note:
this is the correct way of cooki
ng noodles, removing the first boiled water(to remove the wax on the noodles) then renewing the water and boil again

Filling water... =.= bro got bored and took another picture for me

The 2nd pot boiled, so I started putting in the sub-ingredients to cook them. I threw in the vegetables and the meatballs...

Then there came the chicken stock(to flavour it)... I didn't take a picture of it xD

This is my fridge, a lot of flavouring stuffs o_O(from left to right) the first two are sauces (tomato), then the soy sauce, then the lingham chili sauce(it's tasty, believe it!), then the chicken stock(used in the picture above, before this one), then another lingham chili sauce, then some idk what sauce, then froots(drink) it's like the thickened substance(something like ribena), then the black pepper or BBQ sauce I think...

Done, sub-ingredients finally ready to serve.

The chicken cube for the noodle's flavour o_o

Throwing in the cube into the pot...

Stirred the water, then now for the noodles...

Then the onions~

Stirring...

Putting in a lot of pepper

Then the black pepper :D

Done (I added a bit of salt and chicken stock) xDDDD

DONE! READY TO SERVE! A BREAKFAST IS DONE! =D
--
Kids, don't try this at home without your parents' help. For those who are seeing(adults), you should try xD it's not that hard!

1 comment:

§µê said...

lol...
nice one~
try adding some eggs maybe???