Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

=o

Oh where on earth has magnification been?
Girl, could you understand?
Dear, I need your understanding,
Even if you do not understand my wants,
Be there at least your understanding of my needs.
For if you have done all these,
Commitment, faith, love,
I am beyond glad, and the greatest you will receive from me,
Of all these, is love,
Dear, please understand, you are no burden to me.

----------------------------------------
I will clothe the ground with my flowers,
Season the budding flowers with love,
And the pores of the flowers shall spur and shatter my love over the surface of the unforgiving world,
Till my living candle that burns,
Fade its thrown surfacing light,
I want every other fading candle to grasp my hand,
I will fly
Those burdens of an elephant's weight,
And deliver delight into the woeful world.
Till those who sleep in ashes shall board my helping ship,
And in the end I shall say,
"Pleasure be yours my dear no matter how,
You are with me in heaven now."

people-watching
Her love, without my spoken permission, sneaked into my heart.

No comments: