Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Monday, February 8, 2010

One day is too merciful for another =/

The ice on my heart is nearly an eternally unmeltable layer wrapped around me heart, I am now falling over into an utterly dark, vast and abyssal tranquility of spanned life's darkness.

I am too much a fallen man for any girl, I am too less to be wanted, too weak to be deserved, who, so, would throw her kind light and break open the darkness that fetters my moving life?

"I have the body, the face, and the youth" she showed,
"I need not guys, who are pimps." she said,
Then, To the girl, the ignoramus, the arrogant, the ingrate,
the insulted said,
Do you not know your "life" will die by the thirty's days?


I am submerged into the solemn darkness.


The somnolence rests my eyes.


I gave more than giving,
The days had no better words than silence,
Talking,
The only last words of reminiscence,
Were the only bond between we two,
Which is "I love you."


I'm broke, I'm poor, I used to be rich in feelings, but my feelings have been taken away.


Why do I feel that we are bound in one destiny?

My wish, so deep, in being with you, is beginning to be outlawed by you.


Just because I don't like you, does not mean I hate you, I just lack the interest in wanting to extend a journey with you.

No comments: