Word Of The Day:











His words:

Watch out! The Clock Is Ticking!

The Singing Box

Monday, February 1, 2010

some stuffs :d

I can forget the words you've said, but I cannot forget the things you've done.

Hold my hands, my warmth is with you, Catch my breath, my warmth is yours, Kiss my soul, my eternity belongs to you, Seize my love, you will get everything else.


Tomorrow's gonna rain, dear lover, let's prepare an umbrella, so that we're ready for the rain.


亲爱的,明天将会下雨,我们先准备好雨伞吧,这样就可以准备好给雨的到来。


Dear lover, if the heavy rain comes, let me walk through it not for you, but with you.


Just holding your hand makes me feel comfortable, if you shade me under your body, I'll be protected from pain.


I want your lips on my cheek, and your heart next to mine.


In a tranquil night, you gave me a source of life, I call it "love", and the respects you will have are mine.


Every night when I reminisce, the tears roll off my eyes.


In the distance we cannot count, we see endless hope, in a distance we can count, we see a hopeless end.


I admit that I do have a lot of guilt about my past life, people I cannot forgive, people who I still hate, things that I want to destroy and pain that can never cure. But if you're going to force me to be a perfect person by judging me, you'll lose.


A world, without you, is eternal loneliness.


If you plan to jump high in a relationship and acheive great heights, at least set a sponge on the ground before you do to be ready for a fall of failure.


Even if the pain cannot go away, it will be less painful, dear lover, though I cannot stop your tears, I can wipe them.


D
ear lover, I cannot stop your tears that leak from seeing sadness, but I can wipe your tears to show you a beautiful world.


Forgiveness can seal the past, and open up the present.


I cannot stop your tears, but I can wipe them for you.


Dear lover, the rain that rained on us stopped, but it will come again, let's make sure we bring the umbrella again.

No comments: